- - E-Services
- Remote, FL, USA
- Full Time
- medical, dental, vision, 401K match, and more
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Entrepreneurial thinking with the ability to work collaboratively and independently.
• Superior command of the English language pertaining to spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Ability to converse in a second language (not required, but desired).
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to type a minimum of 55 words per minute (testing will be provided).
• Ability to multi-task, including handling multiple electronic conversations simultaneously.
• Excellent reading comprehension.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations.
• Proficiency with email and chat functions.
• Maintain presence on chat and email throughout shift and answer within guidelines.
• Willingness to rotate shifts, as needed.
• Ability and desire to learn, flexibility and critical thinking.
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
• Good active listening and response skills.
• Professional and career-oriented demeanor.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, structured team environment.
• Ability to follow established policies/procedures/processes to ensure consistency and accuracy of service.
• Experienced at navigating websites and identifying information quickly.
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values, and it is the responsibility of all employees to demonstrate these values in their everyday work in order to maintain a positive and effective organizational culture.
Everyone is an asset.
Every event is an improvement opportunity.
This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
This position is remote.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media