Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator
- - Organizational Development
- FL, USA
- $49 - $62
- Full Time
- medical, dental, vision, 401K match, and more
This is a remote position.
The HRIS Administrator oversees and manages the day to day workings of the HRIS system. This includes configuration and implementation of new modules as needed, along with communication of such changes. Works with multiple internal and external departments to ensure HRIS data is secure through allocation of permissions and access. The HRIS Administrator works closely with the payroll team to ensure data entered is up to date and accurate. This position will work under the direct leadership of the Senior Director of Employee Experience in the Organizational and Professional Development Department.
• Overall responsible for HRIS administration, reporting, and pro-active managing of the HRIS.
• Administers various modules of the HRIS program.
• Assists in development and implementation of policies and procedures as related to the HRIS, as well as sets goals and project outlines of any new modules.
• Ensures that all projects and deliverables are aligned with company strategic objectives.
• Ensures accurate onboarding and off-boarding of employees, as well as record management and information validity in the system.
• Ensures employee benefits and elections are accurately entered in HRIS.
• Coordinate user training, maintenance notifications, testing, implementation of new features, documentation of processes/configuration changes, etc.
• Provides support to include, but not limited to, researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results, or issues relating to policy and/or procedural changes.
• Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
Requires a bachelor's degree and 3-5 years of Human Resources experience, or any similar combination of education and experience. Experience using HRIS, preferably Ceridian-Dayforce. Demonstrated knowledge of current federal, state, and local laws.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyze data and determine trends.
• Effective oral and written communication skills, along with outstanding interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
• Positive attitude and energy.
• Excellent Cognitive and Emotional Management (CEM) skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
• Understands how initiatives support the long-term strategy of the business.
• Project and team management leadership skills and experience working with all levels of the organization.
• Ability to manage several complex projects simultaneously while working to meet deadlines.
• Knowledge of benefit plan designs and compensation administration.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
• Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Each and every person is a valuable asset.
Every challenge is an opportunity for improvement.
This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, climbing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
This is a remote position.