- - Development
- Remote, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, 401K and more!
This position reports to the Director, Donor Services and will provide prospect management and strategy development to document and report fundraising efforts. Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining great attention to detail. Working with development officers, creating reports, and process-driven activity will be main components of the position. This position will also oversee and maintain donor records for the Hope Scholarship Program. The position will monitor various workflow processes such as the Database Help Desk as well as processing document management via various SharePoint forms and libraries. The position will produce routine daily, monthly and special reports and will be responsible for basic database system modifications in response to departmental needs and day-to-day system integrity, including recommending strategies to ensure data integrity.
The candidate must be analytical, tech-savvy, driven and comfortable performing under strict deadlines. The Database Analyst will play a key role in assisting the Development and External Relations teams and ensuring that the fundraising goals are met for the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program, the Hope Scholarship Program, and multiple philanthropic initiatives.
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Determine, implement, and evaluate metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Manage fundraisers' Moves Management and accompanying strategy and reporting. Work with fundraisers to help them with the Moves Management process to establish relationships, prospect management and renewing donors.
- Able to collect and accurately enter data into Raiser's Edge while maintaining a high attention to detail.
- Creatively plan, pilot and stress test solutions to bring about a better product.
- Work with Business Analysts (Finance) to help deliver timely metrics to support their Financial reporting.
- Work directly with Development and External Relations team members to provide data enrichment services to create a holistic view of data and create efficiencies.
- Recommend prospect assignments and quality prospect pools to fundraisers.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
- Produce reports related to team productivity and donor/prospect management.
- Maintain donor records necessary for pledge documentation.
- Produce and/or review documents and reports for accuracy, grammar and intent.
- Research prospect information and support fundraisers with outcomes.
- Identify ways to enhance processes and increase productivity relative to position and environment. Examples include projected cash flow, data importing via Omatic and key performance indicators.
- Work with Hope Scholarship-related staff in Finance and Development departments, providing efficiencies, reporting and outcomes
- Work in process-driven activities such as ClickUp project management, Teams, One Note, SharePoint, Spiceworks, Power BI, and other platforms.
- Support Director and Records Manager as needed with support in both coverage and departmental responsibilities.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree and 5+ years related work experience in the Blackbaud Raiser's Edge Database- including RE7 and Raiser's Edge NXT. Experienced in prospect research and comfortable using platforms such as iWave and WealthEngine. Must have superior written and verbal communication skills. Proven ability to analyze and improve work processes and policies. Must have a high integrity work ethic and be able to maintain confidentiality. Ability to work effectively with a range of personalities and working styles and with people at all levels of the organization - within different offices and time zones -- in person and remotely. Ability to create and maintain sensitive, confidential information and research documents
Strong computer and database skills. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Power Point, Excel, Power BI). Candidate should have a background in the field of philanthropy. Is a person of high character who exhibits consistency and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs. Direct and truthful but can also keep confidences.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational and database administration skills.
- Analytical skills to provide tangible information to all levels of Development staff.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems.
- Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with and communicate with a wide range of people – the public, volunteers, donors, prospects, and others.
- Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to impact a dynamic non-profit organization.
- Manages and prioritizes tasks from multiple sources.
- Approaches every project with drive and energy, keeping an eye on results. Drives to finish everything started.
- A person of high character who exhibits consistency and acts in line with a clear and visible set of values and beliefs. Is direct and truthful but can also keep confidences.
- Can maneuver well to get things done and knows where to go when something is needed.
- Ability to make good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Ability to act independently.
- Able to make, follow through and document accountability for short- and long-term plans.
- Able to perceive and manipulate varied data and multiple details.
- Able to work effectively under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Able to train, and effectively utilize staff.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Able to sit for two-hour intervals for up to 8 hours per day under artificial lighting and operate a computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine and other business equipment.
- Able to walk, climb stairs and lift 40+ pounds or more (computer equipment, boxes of printed materials, etc.).
- Available for occasional weekend and evening work.
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values, and it is the responsibility of all employees to demonstrate these values in their everyday work in order to maintain a positive and effective organizational culture.
Everyone is an asset.
Every event is an improvement opportunity.
This position occasionally requires the abilities of standing, fingering or manual dexterity, walking, lifting up to 10 lbs, repetitive finger motion and/or reaching or stretching. This position frequently requires the ability of sitting. This position regularly requires the abilities of hearing and speaking. Work requires only minor physical exertion and/or physical strain.
This position is an office environment with very limited exposure to any outside fumes, odors, heat and/or weather conditions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media