Technical Implementation Analyst
- - Information Technology
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more.
The Technical Implementation Analyst serves in a technical project consultative role responsible for the analysis of business processes to determine, recommend and implement technical solutions. He/she provides guidance to the Implementation Manager on technology best practices and is charged with evaluating and delivering a technology solution from the organizational product portfolio options to meet the needs of the program implementation. This position requires participation in the configuration or modification of software and database tools to implement new solutions, resolve issues and plan for future growth. This position will report to the Implementation Manager.
- Accountable for the overall design architecture and implementation of technical solutions ensuring quality implementation outcomes and efficient hand offs to operations to achieve the intended business value.
- Develops actionable blueprints, principles, models, designs, standards and guidelines for implementing technology products in a consistent, reusable and secure approach.
- Implements flexible, scalable and cost-effective solutions utilizing guidelines.
- Familiar with integrating modern platforms using REST/API and cloud native solutions.
- Adept at IT operations, Agile Methodology, Software Development Lifecycle and Systems Architectures.
- Provide broad cross-functional and technical expertise to assist with problem resolution.
- Ability to research and understand new technology solutions and present key comparisons, pros/cons and target use cases.
- Leads, mentors and guides others in technology implementation best practices.
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with other departments, groups or personnel with whom work must be coordinated.
- Develops, tests, documents and implements high quality solutions on time and in accordance with specifications and supporting documents.
- Analyzes performance and quality of implementations and takes actions to correct any discrepancies.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or other business technology focus and a minimum of two years implementing enterprise wide technical solutions. An Associate Degree and an additional two years of work experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Experience with XML or related front-end skills (HTML, CSS).
- Experience integrating technology solutions such as ERPs, Salesforce, HRIS, SAP or others.
- Strong customer solutions orientation.
- Thorough knowledge of current and future trending technology solutions including understanding of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Ability to take initiatives with rapidly changing requirements and independently iterate implementations to create working solutions.
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, judgment and communication abilities.
- Experience with developing and deploying enterprise wide technology solutions.
- Proactive planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Use initiative, exercise good judgment and exhibit business savvy orientation.
- Knowledge and experience in data languages and tools preferred.
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values, and it is the responsibility of all employees to demonstrate these values in their everyday work in order to maintain a positive and effective organizational culture.
Everyone is an asset.
Every event is an improvement opportunity.
This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
This position is an office environment with very limited exposure to any outside fumes, odors, heat and/or weather conditions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media