Enterprise Application Analyst-MyScholarShop
- - Information Technology
- Jacksonville , FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and more
The Enterprise Application Support Analyst serves in a technical implementation and support role responsible for the analysis of business processes to determine, recommend and implement technical solutions. This position is directly responsible for overseeing and managing the technical aspects of the organization's new, state-of-the art online scholarship marketplace platform. MyScholarShop (MSS) allows Step Up For Students' scholarship families to purchase educational products and services using their scholarship accounts. The Enterprise Application Analyst will be directly responsible for ensuring the technical success of the product launch, daily operation of the product and future modifications to meet business goals. He/she will take business direction from the Product Manager, MyScholarShop to continually implement technology solutions for all programs that use the platform in an operational environment. This position requires participation in the modification of software solution configuration and a broad understanding of technology implementations, software systems, networks and troubleshooting. This position will report directly to the CIO with job duties and priorities set by the Product Manager, MyScholarShop.
- Serves as a technology authority for the MyScholarShop platform.
- Provides consultation for the evaluation of technology systems throughout the enterprise.
- Executes the modification and/or configuration of software applications to meet business needs and plan for future growth.
- Provides support for the implementation and deployment of new technology systems.
- Analyzes performance of programs and takes action to correct deficiencies.
- Provides set up, configuration and documentation of enterprise applications.
- Participates in the development and implementation of processes that improve efficiency and enhance productivity.
- Develops and manages effective working relationships with other departments, groups and personnel with whom work must be coordinated or interfaced.
- Works in cross-functional working groups to implement enterprise technology solutions.
- Adheres to standards that allow for maintenance of software and database systems that supports team development.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as meeting deadlines, honoring schedules, coordinating resources and meetings in an effective and timely manner, and demonstrate respect for others.
- Works with the Product Manager, MyScholarShop to creates a strategic product roadmap that specifies the current and future state of the product.
- Possesses strong organizational and analytical skills including the ability to understand financial systems and workflows.
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports.
- Provides clear and concise business update reports to senior management.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology or business-related field from a four-year college or university or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional, Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) or other industry certifications in software, systems, or network disciplines preferred. Online E-commerce, cloud based financial systems or procurement experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of current and future trending technology solutions for internet, mobile devices, personal computers and data analysis.
- Ability to take initiatives with rapidly changing requirements and independently iterate implementations to create working solutions.
- Very strong conceptual, analytical, judgment and communication abilities are critical.
- Experience with developing and deploying enterprise wide technology solutions.
- avewProactive planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Use initiative, exercise good judgment and exhibit business savvy orientation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues.
- Previous experience supporting and delivering business computer applications.
- Microsoft operating systems experience.
- Understanding of Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) concepts and ability toquery SQL databases.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply software support and troubleshooting methodologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Step Up For Students believes strongly in its two core values, and it is the responsibility of the Vice President of Technology Strategy and Innovation to model these values and help instill them in our corporate culture.
- Everyone is an asset.
- Every event is an improvement opportunity.
This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, climbing, walking, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
This position is an office environment with very limited exposure to any outside fumes, odors, heat and/or weather conditions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media