Service Ambassador-Empower IL
- - Illinois
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more.
This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities within Operations, including but not limited to: quality control, customer service delight, and ensuring all service channels are working at an optimal level. The employee is responsible for maintaining data integrity, instilling best practices for customer confidentiality and maintaining adherence to state/federal compliance of the programs. It demands a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. This position will report to a member of the Operations Senior Management team.
- Outbound call projects to be defined as necessary.
- Participate in regular coaching/feedback sessions with supervisor.
- Support management in implementation of process improvement initiatives.
- Confirm eligibility determinations by calculating income referencing established guidelines.
- Communicate to Program Director, Operations Manager, Compliance Director and Finance Director the students that are confirmed eligible.
- Award scholarships based on available funding and eligibility requirements.
- Understand call center metrics and industry standards.
- Develop and maintain key working relationships across the project team and 3rd party vendors.
- Make recommendations regarding operational strategy and continuous improvement
- Responsible for reporting operational volumes, metrics and productivity.
- Effectively uses business standard oral and written communications.
- Demonstrate the organizational culture through both behavior and attitude.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
- 2-year college degree.
- Experience in production or process management.
- Ability to form & lead cross functional teams.
- Proven ability to lead & develop high performance work teams.
- 2 Years Office Setting Preferred.
- 2 Years Computer / Software processing
- 2 or more years of customer service experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must have computer literacy, including strong use of Word and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal skills to facilitate communications with applicants and employees.
- Ability to establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal while using appropriate resources.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Power Point, Excel).
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values, and it is the responsibility of all employees to demonstrate these values in their everyday work in order to maintain a positive and effective organizational culture.
Everyone is an asset.
Every event is an improvement opportunity.
• This position occasionally requires the abilities of standing, walking, lifting or exerting force up to 25 lbs., reaching or stretching, climbing or balancing, and crouching or stooping, speaking, seeing colors and depth perception.
• This position frequently requires the abilities of hearing.
• This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, and repetitive motions.
• This position may require standing for several hours at a time.
This position is an office environment with very limited exposure to any outside fumes, odors, heat and/or weather conditions.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media