Office of Student Learning Coordinator
- - Office of Student Learning
- Miami, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, 401k match
Assist in the development, improvement and execution of the Success Partners Program. Provide structures, conditions and process to assist school staffs and parents as they embrace the importance of reframing students' learning progresses and needs as a function of school –family collaboration and collaboration. The Coordinator will provide assistance in the development, implementation, support of programs and services that empower parents to be advocates for their children's access to multi-faceted learning opportunities that result in excellence in education and success in life.
• Build relationships and demonstrate ongoing collaboration and coordination with SUFS schools and parents participating in Success Partners.
• Deliver personalized Teaching and Learning Exchange (TLE) trainings to private schools participating in Success Partners.
• Ensure the implementation of the TLE in Success Partner schools and act as the liaison between Step Up and the school.
• Facilitate Success Partners Train-the-Facilitator Institutes for private school educators and provide follow-up support through school visits, phone calls, emails, texting and assistance with delivering the module content.
• Assist with the logistics and organize copies of materials for training institutes (e.g., Participant Handbook/Facilitator Handbook, agendas, announcements, sign-in sheets, etc.)
• Organize logistics for Train-the-Facilitator Institutes and other SUFS events (e.g., legislative visits, regional meetings, donor events, etc.)
• Assist in the recruiting of new regional private schools to participate in the Success Partners initiative.
• Contribute success stories for the monthly teacher and administrator newsletters.
• Design and conceptualize the TLE enhancements as well as make changes in the system responsive to school needs.
• Present at national, state and local conferences to disseminate information about department initiatives and for the recruitment of schools (e.g., Alabama Conference, FLOCS, etc.)
• Actively participate in scheduled retreats for the development of new initiatives and refinement of current initiatives.
• Assist senior leadership on new initiatives, and serve as a resource for other SUFS staff as needed.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
A Bachelor's degree in education. Master's degree with documented experience delivering professional development, preferred. A minimum of five years of related work experience. Subject matter expert in the field of education. Must be computer literate (MS Word, Power Point, Excel). Ability to travel.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Ability to use existing technology to achieve desired results.
• Implementation/execution skills (time management, multi-tasking, organizing projects and people).
• Managing time and diverse activities under deadlines while delivering quality results.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to follow through.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Work well under pressure, professional demeanor, and strong communication skills (verbal and written).
• Judgment and decision making; problem solving.
• Interpersonal skills; negotiating, listening, diplomacy and tact.
• Work may require minor physical exertion and/or physical strain.
• Work will require traveling to a cohort of regional schools as well as some statewide travel
• Work environment involves only infrequent exposure to disagreeable elements.
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values, and it is the responsibility of all employees to demonstrate these values in their everyday work in order to maintain a positive and effective organizational culture.
Everyone is an asset.
Every event is an improvement opportunity.
This position may occasionally require the abilities of minor physical exertion and/or physical strain such as lifting or exerting force up to 10 lbs. This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
This position is will be working inside climate controlled offices as well as some exposure to outside weather conditions. Work will require traveling to a cohort of regional schools as well as some statewide travel.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts
Follow Us On Social Media