- - Gardiner Finance
- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k and more.
This position will provide the final review of invoices/reimbursements and determines if payment can be granted to parents/providers for The Gardiner Scholarship. Reports to the Gardiner Manager.
- Reviews the invoices/reimbursements that have been recommended for approval, and determines if the reimbursement can be paid based on the statute provisions
- Ensures proper documentation accompanies the invoices/reimbursements for audit purposes
- Reviews the invoices/reimbursements that are not in the status of approved, to determine what correct status the reimbursement should be routed to (when needed)
- Reviews duplicate invoices in the SAS system, and researches to ensure that the invoice was not previously remunerated
- Ability to maintain and meet personal and team goals.
The above is not an all-inclusive list of all duties performed by this job title, only a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities. Incumbent may be required to perform other additional duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma, college preferred although not required.
- Medical Billing experience preferred
- 4 Years Computer / Software processing, Excel required, SharePoint environment preferred but not required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- General understanding of the Gardiner Program
- Must demonstrate attention to detail
- Understanding of Accounts Payable
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Step Up For Students believes strongly in two key core values, and it is the responsibility of all employees to demonstrate these values in their everyday work in order to maintain a positive and effective organizational culture.
Everyone is an asset
Every event is an improvement opportunity
This position regularly requires the abilities of sitting, fingering or manual dexterity, and grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
This position is an office environment with very limited exposure to any outside fumes, odors, and heat and/or weather conditions.